- Fees are paid in advance per term to secure your place, please note some classes have waiting lists.
- You will be invoiced via email at the end of term and fees are due by the first week of the new term.
- An administrative fee of £6.50 will be added to any fees that are paid late.
- If you have two children at the school you will receive 10% discount.
- If you recommend a friend and they join the school you will receive a 10% discount.
- Fees are not refundable and cannot be carried forward.
- Fees are subject to change at the beginning of the academic year due to examinations, shows extra practice.
- EDA will only offer refunds for cancelled classes.
- The Elite Dancers Academy reserves the right to alter the timetable at any given time.
- EDA has the right to alter timetables should we be faced with our hall or venue not being able to facilitate our classes.
- A child will be able to make up any missed classes within any term. Fees are not amended if you are away during term time.
- To make sure all contact details are up to date by completing the online registration form before you enroll with the school. Please provide several contact numbers in the unlikely case of an accident.
- If a student is required to take medication whilst participating in EDA dance activities, parents/carers should take full responsibility and ensure teaching staff are properly informed.
- To make sure students attends class with the uniform specified and not a variation. All uniform can be purchased via our online shop.
- Hair is to be of an appropriate style for the class, a classical ballet bun or neat pony tail. Children will not be allowed to dance with their hair down, with incorrect uniform or inappropriate footwear.
- Please ensure your child has been to the toilet before class to avoid accidents and disruption.
- Please ensure that all children are collected on time at the end of their class by a parent or carer. Please notify the teacher at the start of the class if someone else will be collecting your child. If you are going to be late the child will remain in the studio with the teacher until you arrive.
- Please ensure our staff are aware of any medical conditions and any learning difficulties that may need special attention.
- Please sign in with the teacher or receptionist at your location so we can take note of attendance.
- Children will be entered for examinations when they are ready and not necessarily at the same time.
- Children are responsible for their dance wear and belongings – all kit should be labelled and put at the side of the studio neatly.
- Teachers at EDA hold enhanced DBS checks and are covered under Gallagher and Heath insurance.
- Teachers at EDA are fully qualified and hold RTS.
- Teaching staff at EDA will administer basic first aid and seek further medical treatment if necessary.
- Where appropriate teaching staff at EDA may use physical contact to support verbal instruction and corrections.
- EDA accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal belongings whilst on the premises.
PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEOGRAPHY
- My child may be included in photography taken during classes, rehearsals or performances with EDA, for use in advertising and marketing, leaflets/posters, website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter promotion of The Elite Dancers Academy.
- RAD Ballet Exams / ISTD Tap Exams and Show Fees
- Exam fees must be paid before the examination date and are non refundable.
- Show fees must be paid on time in order for your child to participate. Children are expected to commit to all rehearsals.